A wormhole or “Einstein-Rosen bridge” is a hypothetical topological feature that would fundamentally be a shortcut connecting two separate points in spacetime. A wormhole may connect extremely long distances such as a billion light years or more, short distances such as a few feet, different universes, and different points in time. A wormhole is much like a tunnel with two ends, each at separate points in spacetime.
For a simplified notion of a wormhole, space can be visualized as a two-dimensional (2D) surface. In this case, a wormhole would appear as a hole in that surface, lead into a 3D tube (the inside surface of a cylinder), then re-emerge at another location on the 2D surface with a hole similar to the entrance. An actual wormhole would be analogous to this, but with the spatial dimensions raised by one. For example, instead of circular holes on a 2D plane, the entry and exit points could be visualized as spheres in 3D space.
- Goth-Trad feat. Dalek– SKIN NO LONGER SCARS
- Kozmo – Baria
- Monk’ – Saudade
- La Fine Equipe – Chomsky Says
- DJ Shadow – Bergschrund (feat. Nils Frahm)
- Machinedrum – Stronga
- Tor – Lux
- Long Arm – The Roots
- Darkside – DARKSIDE
- Various Artists – Sorg remix
- Illum Sphere – An Old Escape (Kill Them Kill) (Dabrye Remix)
- MF Doom – Benzie Box (Opiuo Rework)
- Om Unit – Basement Superman
- Tonedeff – Demon
- Kangding Ray – Brume
- Tor – Days Gone
- Clams Casino – Time
- Theo Parrish – Electric Alleycat
- Ensemble Entendu – Pull Da Plug
- Romare – Who Loves You?